GI Bill Facts
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 (11:01:22)
Posted by westerling
If you are planning to use your GI Bill benefit, there are 5 facts you must know to help make the process easier.
1. You Have 10 Years to Use Your Benefits
2. The GI Bill is Not Federal Financial Aid
3. You Can Stop and Start Using the MGIB as Needed
4. A "Month" of Benefits Doesn't Always Mean a Month
5. The GI Bill Pays According to the Number of Credits You Take
Read more HERE.
Content received from: The Military Police Homepage, http://www.militarypolice.com